Prize Package No. 2
16+ Piece "Red-y" To Go Kitchen Set
Phew! Didn't think I was ever going to get this up! Not gonna go into why it's taken so long. Most of you already know how bizarre my life can get sometimes, so I won't bore you with the details.
Let's just get on with the goodies, shall we?
Drum roll, please.........
This 2nd prize package contains...
- 1 Red Canvas Storage Bin (w/clear vinyl ID slot and canvas handles)
- 1 Black & Decker Wide (2) Slot Toaster in Red
- 1 Quilted Oven Mitt
- 2 Quilted Pot Holders
- 4 White Porcelain Gratin Dishes by Oneida
- 1 Cast Iron Napkin Holder by Better Homes & Gardens
- 1 Set Silicone Spatulas
- 1 Pair Kuhn Rikon Salt/Pepper Mills
- 1 Kuhn Rikon All Purpose Kitchen Snippers
- 2 Cotton Terry Kitchen Towels
- 1 Mary Lake-Thompson 30"x 30" Four Sack Towel
All that's left now is for me to put together the photos of the 3rd and final prize package and I promise you, that they will be done and posted, along with the details and entry instructions for the giveaway by the end of next week. So stay tuned!
In the meantime, here's a little closer look at the items in this package. (If you missed the first package preview, just click HERE.
Keep an eye out for the 3rd and final package next week, along with entry details and instructions! Also, feel free to share this post on Facebook, Twitter, your blog or any other social media! There is a "Pin It" button on each photo in the upper corners... and for fellow bloggers, there's a "grab button" in the side column on this page for each one of the first two packages, in case you'd like to let your readers know about the giveaway!