Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Before we get to the meat and potatoes of what's been going on with me, you've probably noticed that there's been a wee cosmetic change around here. OK. A BIG cosmetic change. Why did I decide to do it? Well, as I'm sure all of my blog buddies out there know quite well, we can be a fickle bunch when it comes to the way our blogs look. I'm no exception in that regard and frankly, I felt as though I needed to make some changes.
As you'll see in the upcoming post that I've been working on, the need to make some changes happens to be necessary in my off-line world as well.
So, I headed over to PicMonkey (which, btw, I found is no longer a totally free photo editing program ~ harrumph, harrumph) and Photobucket, etc. and got to work. It took a couple of late nights where my eyes felt like they were bleeding by the time I finished putting it all together, but I'm satisfied with the way it turned out. For now, at least...
(I've also had to turn on comment moderation for a bit, because I had some spammy anonymous stuff get through while I was away. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.)