I haven't joined in on Java's fun Monday meme for quite some time, so I thought it would be a fun thing to do this week! It's a sweet way to start the week and I love the fact that right out of the gate, it allows you to learn some intersting little tidbits about each blogger that you visit. If you've never linked up to Never Growing Old's Meet Me On Monday meme before, give it a try! I know you'll have loads of fun! (to learn more about our hostess, the lovely Java, just ckick on her name above)
So, here are this weeks questions!
1. What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?
2. Do you "read" in the bathroom?
3. I can't stand when someone _________?
4. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
My answers are......
1. The last piece of candy I ate was actually a handful of M&M's ! I know that's not just one piece, but in candy parlance I'd say it counts! Hub's prefers the Peanut M&M's, but I'm a traditional kind of girl and I loooove the originals!
2. Well... Some folks might not like to admit it, but I think everyone at some point in their lives picks up a magazine, a good book or maybe the flyers from the Sunday paper and heads on in to the "throne room" for what we call around here, a "sit down". Judging by the photo below, some people take this very seriously....
3. I can't stand when someone.... doesn't use their turn signal! Grrr! My daddy drummed it into my head that you must always use your turn signal. Even if there's not another car in sight. We've always chuckled about the fact that the first place he took us when teaching us how to drive was at a nearby cemetery! He never said it in so many words, but I'm guessing that he wanted to make sure we weren't going to kill anyone. LOL
|photo credited to Rich Thomas, here|
4. Now that the nest is empty, we grocery shop when we need to. Sometimes we'll go and get a cart full of stuff but more often than not, we just stop when we're out running other errands and pick up the few things we need at that time. (don't forget to bring your reuseable shopping bags!)
Have a great week!